Our Experienced Team
With over 10 years of experience delivering world class organizational services, KC's Touch has the extensive background and expertise necessary to properly maintain and organize your property or facility.
Tips from the Pros
KC's Touch's system was created to ensure a clean and healthy home. Our process revolves around you and your family to provide a unique cleaning process with the highest attention to detail.
Customer Service Matters
We bring a customer-first focus combined with old-fashioned values derived from character and integrity, all in service of providing you with the highest level of professionalism you deserve.
“Katina is trustworthy & works with excellence. She takes her time and offers strategies for upkeep. My whole house was a mess. For Instance, there was this is embarrassing closet you throw things in. I had just moved in a year prior and been running ever since. Katina came in and organized my closet and house. My gift is not decorating and organizing has been hard. She decluttered and turned my house into a home."
- Dr. Alexis Maston
“I engaged Ms. Cansler to clean and organize my residence and she covered my needs perfectly. She was punctual, thorough, and professional and did an exemplary job on cleaning and organizing my kitchen and closets creating more usable space. I would and have recommended Ms. Cansler to take care of and domestic needs in the realm of cleaning and organizing."
- Sidney Archibald
“I engaged Ms. Cansler to clean and organize my residence and she covered my needs perfectly. She was punctual, thorough, and professional and did an exemplary job on cleaning and organizing my kitchen and closets creating more useable space. I would and have recommended Ms. Cansler to take care of and domestic needs in the realm of cleaning and organizing.”
- Sidney Archibald
“Being a stay at home mother (with at the time two kids under two) and a student, I have learned how to pick and choose my battles when it comes to what I have to do around my home. Katina organized our closets in such a way that even our toddler is able to help to keep his clothes organized with the custom labels she created for us. Not only did Katina organize our closets she consulted with us and gave us tips and tricks to keep up on the maintenance."
- The Davis Family
• Remove all items from the countertops that do not
• Organize kitchen drawers by category
baking supplies, utensils, spices, etc.
• Consolidate items in the pantry/fridge/cabinets
that can be combined
• Throw away anything outdated
food, notes, pieces of mail and random papers
• Return toiletries to their cabinets or drawers
• Toss dirty clothes and towels into the laundry
• Fold towels, straighten bath mats and tidy up the
• Organize shoes, jackets and loose items
• Remove any items that don't belong
• Straighten area rugs, welcome mats and drapes
• Stack/straighten books and magazines on the coffee
keep only the ones you will likely read
• Fold blankets, fluff pillows and straighten cushions
• Consolidate items into a bin or basket
toys, extra blankets, etc.
• Focus on the areas that tend to accumulate clutter
under the bed, desk drawers, etc.
• Make the bed and fold any extra blankets
• Throw dirty laundry in the laundry hamper
• Dispose of old receipts and pocket scraps
• Organize loose papers into folders and file
• Organize loose cords with zip ties
• Straighten books and put loose items in drawers
• Categorize desk drawers with similar items
HOUSE DECLUTTERING CHECKLIST
PACKAGE A : KITCHEN
• Kitchen Drawers
• KC's Extra Touch
PACKAGE B : BATHROOM
• Medicine Cabinet
• Under Sink
• KC's Extra Touch
PACKAGE F : OFFICE
• Organize Paper
* KC's Extra Touch
HOUSE DECLUTTERING PACKAGES